I don't usually make threads but I thought this might help people who wants TS2 ultimate collection.
You can get the ultimate collection if you have a physical copy of the game.
1. Contact EA here
2. Search "The Sims 2"
3. Select your game
4. Select platform and explain your issue
5. Wait for an adviser and explain that you have a physical copy of the game and would like to get the game on origin so you can get the Ultimate Collection.
6. They will ask you for your full name, email associated with your origin account and your BASE GAME CODE. ( If you dont have the code try googling one)
7. They will send you a confirmation code via email once you have provided this information.
8. Provide them with the confirmation code they sent you.
9. They will now put you on hold while the game is put into your origin account.
10. Opps i forgot, They give you a link to a site where you have to enter the product code that they give you and you have to log in to origin
There you go! They said the ultimate collection will appear within in a few days.
Hope I helped