It's a simple script change of the sculptureTableLoungeSoapDish OBJK, allowing this to be a default replacement override instead of a new object altogether. Because it is not a new object, you will need Late Night (obviously) for this to take any effect.
It still retains the features of the original soap dispenser (channels, placement flags, etc). The only new change is that it has a custom thumbnail to simply remind you that this is a hacked object.
I love the bubble bath and "bathe till tranquil" interactions in TS3. However, I don't like that you have to buy that ugly bubble bath bottle to get the interactions. So I made these little soap bars to add a touch of realism to your sims' lives. And best of all, they're recolorable!
I wasn't crazy about the in game wall cabinets so i decided to alter the original mesh. This is my first set of meshes which i thought would take maybe a couple of hours has taken me about 2 weeks after work of course. I wanted all the cabinets to move up and down the wall so I cloned a picture so they can move up and down the wall. I made a corner cabinet as well although the corners come together well without the corner mesh. There are two recolorable channels. The cabinets do not have a sun shadow they are cloned from a painting and the painting didn't have a sun shadow. I wanted the cabinet at that particular height of that picture. I know this isn't perfect but I worked many hours trying to get it right I hope someone can use it. They Are found in the kitchen tab under cabinets and in surfaces under cabinets There individual names are shallow traditional cabinet base, shallow traditonal corner cabinet, shallow traditional short cabinet (above the fridge) and shallow traditional tall cabinet. The in game price for all of them is $50.
I wanted to play a sim with a part-time job once but since I had played all the base game part-time careers I wanted something new! I thought for a day or so about what would be a fun part-time job and then I came up with nectar tasting! Since nectar is the Sim equivalent for wine, and there is wine tasting in real life, I wanted it in Sims too - and I loved the idea of getting paid for it!
Just like any other part-time career in the game, this one has no other performance requirements than Mood, no co-workers, and no opportunities. This is available for teens aswell as YA and older, since teens can drink nectar in The Sims 3.
1. Glass Refiller To be able to taste nectar there must be nectar in your glass, and everyone knows that nectar tasters can't do it themselves. Filling the glasses is your assignment.
Days: Th, F, Sa, Su
2. Sipper Now you may taste the nectar, instead of just pouring it into other's glasses. Just sip your nectar with care.
Days: Th, F, Sa, Su
3. Nectar Connoiseur You are the most excellent nectar taster, with knowledge of all (at least most of them) nectars that are served. Tasting nectar can never look more advanced than it does when you do it.
Days: Th, F, Sa, Su
The career is meant to be at the Bistro rabbit hole, but since it is assigned to the "Restaurant" rabbit hole you can apply for it at the diner too.
Your sim is able to choose between the ordinary part-time tones at work (Business as Usual, Hard Work, Take It Easy) but there is also a bonus tone added just for fun. If your Sim has at least level 1 in Nectar Making (if someone in the family has travelled to France) he/she can choose to Learn about Nectar Making to improve that skill. Since the career includes the Nectar Making skill, it of course requires the World Adventures EP.
Enjoy a whole spectrum of rich life experiences with your Sims! Start off in the imagination-fuelled world of childhood and embrace the drama of the teen years. Experience the complicated realities of adult life, then reap the benefits of growing up in each life stage. A wealth of new options and activities makes your Sims’ lives more meaningful than ever before, whatever their ages. With new celebrations, dramatic life events, and all-new ways for your Sims to express their creativity, The Sims 3 Generations lets your Sims live life to the fullest!
Sims of every age can enjoy new activities! Kids can hang out with friends in tree houses. Teens can pull hilarious pranks. Adults can suffer midlife crises. And so much more!
Whether it’s a raging all-teen party while the parents are out, a high school graduation or an official wedding ceremony, new celebrations make every age more fun!
From bachelor party hi-jinks to getting in trouble for bad grades to hearing rumors around town about Sims who cheat on their spouses, hilarity ensues when new drama unfolds!
Sims will enjoy all-new ways to be creative including tinkering with chemistry sets, making their own home movies that they can watch on their own TVs, playing make believe as an astronaut, dinosaur, princess, and more!
All of the new activities, celebrations, and drama are easier than ever to remember and reminisce about with a new Memories system that keeps track of major life moments and also lets you share them on Facebook or your Sims My Page!
Rabbit holes are fine, as long as they are work related, but some of them (Movie, Spa, Dining), shouldn't be closed up. So I made this mod in a moment of frustration when I noticed that even if you were in an outing, you still couldn't watch a movie with your group.
What does this mod do Theatre:
- This mod gives your Sim a "Watched a great movie" moodlet, lasting 16h, if you watch TV in a community lot where you have a rabbit-hole Theatre.
- Watching a movie costs 40§, this amount will be decreased from the family funds of the person who is watching
- If the rabbit hole is owned by another Sim, the 40§ will be added to their family funds
- A movie lasts 2h, so when the moodlet's remaining time is 14h or less, the Sim will be charged another 40§ ticket, and the moodlet gets resetted to 16h.
- If you perform a song with any instrument, and you are in the rock star career, and you job requires you to give concerts, after you finish your performance, your concert count will be increased by 1.
How the mod works:
- To set up the mod, you need a community lot, where you have a Theatre rabbit hole. The rabbit hole can be the original building or a rug or a door.
- Then add a TV to the lot and you are done.
Modding the modIf you want to change the price of the ticket, open the package with S3PE, and modify the <movieFee value="40" /> tag in the XML file.
I've had this mod in my game for a very long time, but was too lazy to finalize it. And when I did finalize it a month or so back, I decided to wait until Generations was out so I could update it straight away.
The movie watching functionality I've used for quite extensively in my main hood. The Rock-star functionality I've only tested in my test hood, because nobody in my main hood works in that career.
- To my knowledge, there are none. But if you find anything, please report.
- This might conflict with mods that listen to the watched TV and performed song events.
- This mod should work with just the basegame, because I don't use any EP spesific codes. My own game is up to Generations.
- As with any mods, use it at your own risk, and backup your hood before installing.
Containing approximately 55 items spanning the catalog from kitchen to windows, High-End Condo Stuff will transform your Sims’ homes into sleek, edgy condos with The Sims 3 High-End Condo Stuff. Upgrade your Sims lifestyle with sophisticated furnishings, must-have windows, and cutting edge designs.
With a host of new items for the most lived-in rooms in your Sims’ homes, including a slick new stairs, a next-gen stove for the killer kitchen, modern furniture for the most contemporary living room, and more, your Sims can now give their homes an ultra-modern makeover!