Friday, March 21, 2014

Requested Info: Computer Specs For Sims 4



I’ve been receiving a good amount of Tweets and emails requesting my computer specs of late, so I think it is about time I have them posted on the site for inquiring minds. :)

Current Specs

♦ Processor: Intel Core i7 2600 Sandy Bridge (8M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)


♦ Motherboard: ASUSTeK CM6850 (This is the original motherboard that was included with my pre-upgraded PC back in 2011)


♦ Solid State Drive (1TB): Samsung 840 EVO-Series 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III


♦ Hard Drive (1TB – For Video Recording Only): Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM (This is the original Hard Drive that was included with my pre-upgraded PC back in 2011)


♦ RAM (16GB): G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB DDR3)


♦ Graphics Card: EVGA (Nvidia) GeForce GTX 680 (4GB 256-bit GDDR5)


♦ Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro Platinum (1000W)


♦ Computer Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced


♦ The Sims 3 Settings: All are on the highest settings


These are the current specs of my PC, however, I will be doing some more upgrading before The Sims 4 launches. Here are the 3 components I will be upgrading in the coming months:

Future Upgrades

♦ Graphics Card will be upgraded to EVGA (Nvidia) GeForce GTX 780Ti 3GB GDDR5


♦ Processor will be upgraded to Intel Core i7-4960X Processor Extreme Edition (15M Cache, up to 4.00 GHz)



♦ Motherboard will be upgraded to Asus Rampage IV Black Edition



Order your Sims 4 copy now ------> Click Here <-------

No comments:

Post a Comment