Thursday, November 15, 2012

Minimum Wage/More Realistic Earnings



A mod to lower the pay and increase the hours of all Sims 3 Careers. All now start at $8 or less depending on the career track in question and lowers the amount you can get as a raise to 0.04%.

I tried to use my intelligence when reassigning the amounts. For example I kinda figured the Leader of the Free World would earn more than someone working in a diner (no matter what career level), and I believe surgeons earn quite a bit as well. Whereas if you're in the Criminal career track, if you choose to go evil you’ll have to accept a pay drop to begin with. Supervillains don't pay their henchmen very well

I've actually made a couple BIGGER simply because they were things like being a super star or the leader of the free world and I figure that would earn more! Meanwhile things like a fan of Sports earns only a dollar an hour because if being a fan of something earned us money we'd all be rich.


Click Here To See More and Download

No comments:

Post a Comment